Where you buy not only affects the home’s current and future value, but it also affects your lifestyle. Your agent will be able to conduct a more targeted home search if you outline your preferences in neighborhoods and nearby amenities. Here’s a checklist of items you should consider and communicate to your chosen real estate agent.
1. Urban, suburban or rural.
2. Commute time.
3. School districts.
4. Desirable neighborhoods.
5. Proximity to the airport.
6. Proximity to restaurants and retail.
7. Access to major highways and thoroughfares.
8. Access to public transportation.
9. Health care facilities.
10. Parks and recreation.
11. Length of time you plan to live in the home.
Looking to buy or sell a home in the Corpus Christi, TX area?
Robert Ellis | Realtor | www.Ellis-Homes.com
This article was provided by Keller Williams Realty, Inc.